locked Re: WSJT-X 2.2.0-rc1

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

So far all is well running 2.2.0-rc1 with Log4OMv2 2.5.0.0 and JTAlert 2.16.5, on Win10 64bit.   Very quick decodes.  I need to get used to having a lot of decodes early and then the last few arriving at the end jumping the screen up.  I just need to relax more and let the screen populate.  My only suggestion thus far is to either raise the goal posts up a couple pixels so the green one has some small distance above the waterfall, or just turn the green one upside down so it stands out better.  Thanks.  Enjoying the newest version of WSJT. 73 Herb WB8ASI