locked Re: About MSK144

Bob G8HGN

Hi Bill,

Yes, seems so.

Thanks,

Bob G8HGN

On 04/05/2020 20:24, Bill Somerville wrote:

Hi Bob,

OK, thanks for the report, it seems we have a defect to repair for the next release.

On 04/05/2020 20:20, Bob G8HGN wrote:

Hi Bill,

I never use "Call 1st" but undersand the reasoning.

73

Bob G8HGN

On 04/05/2020 20:16, Bill Somerville wrote:
On 04/05/2020 19:17, Bob G8HGN wrote:

Hi Bill,

The check box "Disable Tx after sending 73" does not work, certainly in FT8, haven't tried MSK144 recently. If you leave it unchecked the program stops sending the same as if it were checked.

We had a short discussion about it a while ago, and it was to be looked at in a future revision. I'm assuming that hasn't happened yet.

Hi Bob,

if you have "Call 1st" checked then WSJT-X will not leave "Enable Tx" active after a QSO is completed, this is to stop the obvious and undesirable robotic operation that would ensue.