locked Re: K2H/NAS and GRID SQUARE

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Already have checked it all out.  No problem.  My Alerts just keep me awake when triggering on truncated spots.  I worked my "Egypt" station K2H/SUF from Suffolk County, NY  for COVID-19 Heros, and he's in my log.  73, Herb

On May 2, 2020 at 1:03 PM K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...> wrote:

Why don't you folks look up K2H on QRZ(dot)COM and read
the explanation of what the Calls actually mean?

Also, some Spotting Networks appear to be truncating the suffixes
of those Special Event Stations at 2 Letters. That is why they are
showing up as random Entities. The K2H Stations are sending their
Call Suffixes properly and legally per:

GL/73,    Bob  K8BL

On Saturday, May 2, 2020, 10:58:24 AM EDT, Herb Blue <wb8asi@...> wrote:

FWIW, yesterday I saw K2H/SU on my cluster as being from Eqypt, and K2H/RE as being from Russia.   Have not seen any of those today.  73 Herb WB8ASI
On May 2, 2020 at 10:52 AM Jim Shorney < jshorney@...> wrote:

I don't, thank you. I have operated NU0C/0 and also as W1AW/0.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sat, 2 May 2020 14:42:35 +0000 (UTC)
"Kermit Lehman via groups.io" < ktfrog007@...> wrote:

Then don't ever operate as NU0C/M (UK-England).  Or /MM (UK-Scotland) or /AM (Spain).
73,Ken, AB1J