locked Re: Hamlib error

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Did you check that your baud rate is set to match?  73 Herb, WB8ASI

On April 28, 2020 at 2:52 PM Jeffrey Wolf <k6jw@...> wrote:

OK -- took the advice and went to a single USB connection from computer to radio. Reset the 590S input line to USB from ACC2, selected the CODEX settings showing in wsjt-x. and verified port settings at 8/1/None with handshake set first to None and then (when it didn't work) to Hardware. Still getting no connection and a Hamlib i/o error. I must be doing something wrong, but I don't see what it could be. FYI, the 590S has the most current firmware installed and I did a reinstallation of wsjt-x, all to no avail.
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.