locked Re: Poor response to CQ calls

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

See attached for set up for LOTW indicators in WSJTX and JTAlert.  Good luck and hope to catch you on the air. 73 Herb WB8ASI
On

April 27, 2020 at 3:33 PM K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...> wrote:

Tim,

From The WSJTX User Manual Section 4.7:

Logbook of The World User Validation

Stations who are known to have uploaded their logs to the ARRL LoTW QSL matching service can be highlighted. The data used to determine this is available on line.

FYI - I haven't used this myself since I don't care, but it appears you can highlight LoTW Stations
 by a specific color. This is probably only when they call CQ. IMHO, the stations that choose NOT
 to use LoTW are missing out on a very valuable resource for confirmations. It also hurts fellow Hams
 who rely on those confirmations for Awards. And, it's FREE to use!!!

GL/73,    Bob  K8BL

On Monday, April 27, 2020, 03:11:58 PM EDT, Timothy Nichols via groups.io <parkerfly3@...> wrote:

AT the risk of being abused for not knowing this, how does one actually screen for LOTW users. Is there a list? Thanks

Tim
N2TC