locked Re: How do you set-up WSJTX to run separate programs for VHF Bands

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Glenn,  See the Help>User Guide.  Section 16 Freq Ask Question #2.  You just create a different rig name (maybe 2M?).  I have 2 locations with different rig setups.  Different icon for whichever WSJTX I need.  Works great. 73 Herb WB8ASI

On April 21, 2020 at 10:39 PM GLENN PACKARD <packardg@...> wrote:

I would like to set-up WSJTX to run 6M as well as 2M.  I do not want to change my 6M program.  I would like a completely separate configured program to run 2M FT8.  I also need to insure that one program will not interfere with the other.  I am running the TS-590SG for HF to 6M now and hope to use a TM-255A for 2M.  Also, any input on how not having CAT control would affect the operational ability of using FT8 with the 2M radio?

Any assistance appreciated.  Tnx.

73,

Glenn
K4ZOT