locked Re: ARRL Band-Plan Proposals

blitz716

Don't hold your breath waiting on ARRL to do anything about the "CQ Nonsense" RFI generators. Contesters respect NOTHING and don't give a rat's posterior about anyone else when they're in a contest. For some unexplained reason, they think they can do anything during a competition.

On 4/10/2015 22:51, poppafred@... [WSJTX] wrote:

Interesting, but it would be nice to limit certain segments of the bands to bandwidths of 200kHz or less. Currently, an RTTY contest obliterates the JT65 and JT9 segments on all but the WARC bands. Since JT65 and JT9 are so narrow, why not protect them? It could be applied to PSK and other narrow bandwidth modes too.

I'm not an ARRL member or I would suggest it.

Fred - KK5AA

Charleston, AR