locked Re: Loss of Waterfall and Decoding after several minutes operating???

Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...>

I've been running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on a HP laptop model Elitebook 6930P with 4 gig of RAM since 10 was released.   This computer was originally released with Windows Vista.  I use and allow the automatic update mode to run for Windows.  I have no issues with loss of waterfall and decoding with V2.2.1 WSJT-X. Seems this might be a hardware issue.

I DO NOT use any USB hub, splitter or routers.  The radio, Elecraft K3S,  connects direct to the computer via a single USB cable.  100% reliable for me.

73

Bob, K4TAX