locked Re: Microphone going to sleep?

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Dennis,   I see the same thing, but not on a regular basis.  Thought it had to do with the computer or screen saver going to sleep, but it's not consistent.  I chalked it up to perhaps the computer doing some background operations while idle, but really have no idea.  I haven't used "caffeine" in a while to keep things awake, but will give it another try.   https://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/caffeine/

On April 16, 2020 at 2:55 PM Dennis Jacobson <n6ng@...> wrote:

Hello again all.
Anyone else having this problem?
Everything works just fine as long as I keep using WSJT-X every 30 minutes or so. But should I leave for and hour or more and come back, the microphone no longer transmits the tone..  WSJT-X still keys the radio ok but nothing is generated or sent out on the transmit audio line..  If I restart WSJT-X everything comes back and works fine until I leave for an hour or so again.
I've check the power saving option in the device manager in both the microphone and in the USB and none show any power saving options set...
I'm at a loss for what else to check.

I've always been able to get answers to my other problems from the many people that read this group so maybe I can get one for this problem... Any ideas?
Thanks all.
Dennis N6NG