locked Re: Error in Sound Output: An Error open the audio outout device has occurred??

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

I got an assortment from DX Engineering (look under filters).  Using a toroid on the USB cable with many wraps.  Have snap-on for the mouse and keyboard.   Wrap as many times as you can.  I think the suppression increases by the square of the turns.  I use Mix 31.  Work great. 73, Herb WB8ASI

On April 12, 2020 at 10:47 AM neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

Of course, you probably have to take the info down, and then go to the US site, Amazon.com

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 4/12/2020 10:46 AM, Neil Zampella wrote:

Bob,

he's given you the link to the cables at Amazon, all you have to do is click on the link.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 4/12/2020 10:32 AM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:
Please share where you obtained these and any other model/ spec information.  Many of us could take advantage of this information.

Bob, K4TAX
On Apr 12, 2020, at 9:28 AM, John <jonie41@...> wrote:

You could also only use cables that have chokes on them.

These are what I use, no problems in my shack.

https://www.amazon.ca/Hi-Speed-Cable-Ferrite-Chokes-3-Ft/dp/B008VOPCGY/ref=sr_1_1?crid=XE1SX7A7UMVB&keywords=tripp+lite+usb+2.0+hi-speed+a%2Fb+cable+with+ferrite+chokes&qid=1586701608&sprefix=usb+cables+a+to+b+with+choke%2Caps%2C178&sr=8-1

John
VE3KKQ