From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glen Jenkins WB4KTF
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 05:22 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Receive Frequency not moving to Calling Station's frequency

Thanks to those who replied, More Data:
I do have my "Hold Tx freq" Checked, and on a clear spot.  What I find is that I'll see a station call me (Red Bar), but then after I reply with my report to them, I no longer decode their transmission.   Decode only restarts when I manually Double Click on their RED BAR call that then moves MY "Rx Freq" to where they are transmitting.  I may see them answering with their report and RR, but my QSO just keeps resending my report to them.  It is only after I force my software to be receiving on their signal can I complete the QSO.  As I said, I can see them, but my QSO cannot complete until I move Rx to where they are transmitting.  Hope that this clarifies my issue.
--
Glen, WB4KTF
Austin, TX