locked Failure to open

Steve Rish K8SAR

Thanks for welcoming me. Have been a user of WSJTX for years through various iterations but have run into something I can’t seem to solve. Suddenly I can’t get the program to load. I click on the icon and the two screens (white) appear with loading circle spinning then suddenly both boxes disappear. I tried rebooting. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I failed to establish a restore point on the computer (dumb me) so that isn’t an option.
  Only thing I can think different is about that time i downloaded  and installed JTALERT. That the cause?. May try uninstalling it. Since the problem I have installed and successfully run JTDX. Anyone with similar issues?
Thanks, Steve, K8SAR