locked Re: WSJT-X and Windows 10 Soundcard

Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...>

Pfft. I'm WEARING three computers right now. There's probably computers in my bloodstream. I'm surrounded by so many computers and radios, my house gives off the radio flux of a small star when I key down or type.

Gwen, NG3P

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 8:54 PM Darl DEEDS <na8w@...> wrote:

I don’t think it’s ridiculous in todays day and age. I have three computers, one for business, and three big monitors,

Two for Ham Radio, and barely have enough for my hobby.

Darl  NA8W