locked Re: My Activity NOT Showing Up On PSKREPORTER

Jim Preston N6VH

On 3/29/2020 11:06 AM, Dick Bingham wrote:
Hello - I am running W7 on my DELL E6510 laptop. My call in WSJT-X SW is correct
AND there is RF being transmitted - I can complete FT8 QSO's.

Everything use to run OK so maybe a W7 update messed things up.

73  Dick/w7wkr at CN97uj

Dick,

PSK Reporter says W7WKR was last heard six days ago, on any mode. If you have made FT8 or FT4 QSOs in that time frame, then something is wrong, but it might not be on your end. Since your call is correct in WSJT-X, there should be a large number of reports of your call. You might e-mail Philip Gladstone, the owner of the PSK Reporter site. A link to his e-mail is at the bottom of the page.

73,

Jim N6VH