locked Re: OK Please help

K7RA Tad Cook

According to pskreporter, N9JMS was heard 4 minutes ago.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 7:07 PM John Sokol <k9jms.fl@...> wrote:
I have everything working finally, Just don't understand the waterfall part and when and where to TX. I have read several books, and I am still at a loss. I can receive fine. I can TX everything is showing  I have a signal going out with audio. Just don't quite know if I have to click on one of the spaces between 100 and 3000 and if so, how do I know where? I am starting to be able to tell where there are signals to receive. by the yellow lines.

--
John M. Sokol
K9JMS

--