locked Re: IC-7300 Not Transmitting

Kevin k5vp

You mention that you are et for digital mode (WSJT-X).  When you disconnect the computer & attempt another mode:  SSB or CW(?) are you reconfiguring the radio for the mode change?

Are you using the SD card option for mode changes?

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 6:33 PM <jcoreycarroll@...> wrote:
Hello, I have WSJT-X up and running fine and have made a few contacts. I have a MFJ-845 hooked up to my rig (IC-7300). I can see the power and SWR when WSJT-X is transmitting. Now if I turn off and unplug my laptop from my IC-7300, I can not transmit at all. The MFJ-845 sees nothing nor meters on the rig. Is there a setting in the IC-7300 that is wrong? Any insight would be greatly appreciated .

Thank you very much,

Jason

Kevin Potter
k5vp