locked Re: No decode, waterfall compressed

Joe Wallace, W7RNX

WOW!  Absolutely amazing.  Have no idea why this would be the simple solution, but it does work.  I tried it with the "Sound" window in Control Panel on and off (window open and closed after clicking the Mic icon once).  My program went back and forth from crap to normal and is now staying normal as long as the "Sound" window remains open.
Sad that such a simple solution was out there and the developers have not seen that and/or have not or can't work in a fix.
Thanks Steve, KS3K
Joe, W7RNX