locked Re: WSJT-X suddenly deaf?

John V

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 12:30 AM, K7RA Tad Cook wrote:
"For instance, right now I am not at the radio and on another computer, and when I run WSJT here with no audio input, that Receiving window acts as if there are signals present".

Tad, if I'm reading your post correctly I really think that following the SignaLink setup (drill down on "sound settings") will solve the issue (there is even a section about "issues after W10 updates). Is it possible that your "another computer" has a microphone that is feeding room sounds to the WSJT-X program? Try whistling and see what happens?  If the issue persists please post what radio you are using, how you are connecting the radio to the SignaLink -- datacable, audio cables etc.

http://www.tigertronics.com/sl_suprt.htm

We'll get it figured out, John NA6L