Locked Re: Upgraded licenses in the US-Question

Carl - WC4H

Hi Jim.

If the station is transmitting outside of the assigned frequencies for the class (prior to update), then the licensee should sign callsign/AG or callsign/AE.  

However, if they are transmitting within those frequencies, then only the callsign is required.

It is the operators responsibilty not WSJT-X or any other software for proper identification.  In WSJT-X this is done via: Settings/General tab/Station Details/ My Call field.

Carl - WC4H

Join main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.