locked Re: Some quirks with WSJTX, latest version

Bob Lewis

This time of year on 6M most of the stations I hear I have worked before. I usually don’t call them again but I don’t mind having someone I’ve worked before answer my CQ just to let me know it’s still working.

From: WSJTX@groups.io [mailto:WSJTX@groups.io] On Behalf Of ny2ny
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 2:21 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Some quirks with WSJTX, latest version

There is another reason stations do not always respond in spite of their +01 db signal...it has been my experience that certain stations will not answer your call if you have worked them ever before...if I continue calling - they will just QRX or more commonly QSY. If I QSY and call them again, same result. Everybody has their own quirks I guess !!
  73 Jay NY2NY