locked Re: WSJT-X

RC Ringers

Thanks Dave!

From: Dave Garber
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 3:06 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] WSJT-X

ok, I use the db9 for cat control, and plug in the usb cable ( with drivers installed from Kenwood), to create additional com port for other software, as well as usb audio codec

no need for a signallink, but if you must, you still be selecting the usb audio codecs for that device, and set ptt to VOX

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

TS 590 SG