locked Re: Another Data Point - Missing Every other Seq of Decodes

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

Hasan,

I'm not sure who said that.   If it was Laurie,  I'm sure he was in the middle of trying to fix a bunch of other nitpiks, but I'm fairly sure it wasn't him.    If it was anyone else, ignore them as they're not the ones that count, me included.

While I'm fairly sure Laurie sees these posts here, I'm also sure that he's hip deep in the middle of a niggling issue.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 3/21/2020 9:45 AM, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
Since it involves X not decoding, I put it here. Besides, I've been told if I don't like JTA and I think it's causing problems to stop using it, so I don't post there.

The fact is there is some sort of interaction going on. I don't know what is causing it. All I can do is report what happens. ...and if that becomes a problem here, I'll stop posting here, too.

73, N0AN
Hasan

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 8:41 AM Carl - WC4H via Groups.Io <wc4h.dx=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Hasan.

I always read your posts.

I did not see this one in the HamApps group (JTAlerts).  It sounds like it might be a problem with JTAlerts.

73.
Carl - WC4H