running perfectly for 3 days, 24/7 (and changing
nothing, no start or stop other programs, etc), I
noticed this morning that as I was using JTA to turn
the sound back on, that all of a sudden, I messed an
entire sequence of decodes.
stopped what I was doing, didn't touch a thing, and
the normal behavior of every sequence decoding
I did nothing more than move the mouse during the
next decode period. I did not click on anything. I
just moved the mouse: no decode, skipped.
I played with the mouse the decode would skip an
I just let things sit, seq after seq, decoded
exactly as it should.
moved the mouse again, and the sequence was skipped.
that point, I closed JTA. Immediately decodes
returned and no matter how much mouse movement or
what other programs I played with, no more decodes
blaming anything on any software, just describing
the behavior. I have no idea if this is a result of
running long term, or not. When I have time, I'll
reboot the machine, set up as I had for the prior 3
days. and see what happens.