locked Re: Another Data Point - Missing Every other Seq of Decodes

Marion D. Kitchens

I find your post informative.  Keep them coming, please.

de K4GOK,  Marion

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 08:45:13 -0500 "Hasan Schiers N0AN" <hbasri.schiers6@...> writes:

Since it involves X not decoding, I put it here. Besides, I've been told if I don't like JTA and I think it's causing problems to stop using it, so I don't post there.

The fact is there is some sort of interaction going on. I don't know what is causing it. All I can do is report what happens. ...and if that becomes a problem here, I'll stop posting here, too.

73, N0AN
Hasan

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 8:41 AM Carl - WC4H via Groups.Io <wc4h.dx=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Hasan.

I always read your posts.

I did not see this one in the HamApps group (JTAlerts).  It sounds like it might be a problem with JTAlerts.

73.
Carl - WC4H