I'm using it (590sg) , I know it's there.  😎

73, N0AN
Hasan

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 8:56 AM RC Ringers <ringersrc@...> wrote:
I did not see connections in my TS 890 GS manual for USB only. Needed Rs232 connector for computer which my laptop doesn’t have.

From: JP Tucson, AZ
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 11:50 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] WSJT-X

Hmmm...

If you are using a 590S, why not just use the USB, which will transfer both the audio & CAT signals.

I used that exact configuration for a little over 2 months with a borrowed 590S.

73 - John - N7GHZ

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 4:45 PM Dave Garber <ve3wej@...> wrote:
is it coming from the radio???   if yes, then perhaps the tx monitor is on, and the setting is high.    turn it off

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 10:16 AM RC Ringers <ringersrc@...> wrote:
I have the latest version of WSJT-X and WSJT Alert installed on my computer HP (Laptop Win7 with 8 GB Ram).

I connect to my TS 590S with a Signalink USB interface.

Whenever I am transmitting FT8 the Signalink amplifies the tones that is annoying. I am told by others that they
don’t have this problem.

How can I eliminate this loud transmit noise?

Roge  K2RRB

--
Roger Ringers

--