locked Re: Getting Meinberg to work

Derek Brown

PS Martin, I followed your information to the letter !!!

Derek G8ECI

On Thursday, 19 March 2020, 09:49:58 GMT, Derek G8ECI <g8eci@...> wrote:

Just to throw my experience with Meinberg in, I have attempted to install on two Win 10 PC's and have followed the advice re: Visual Studio Redistributable package is missing, if the service fails to start, I downloaded and installed on both PC's with the same failure result, and it results in the following :

Inline image
Error 5 ?

Rgds

Derek G8ECI

On Thursday, 19 March 2020, 09:42:41 GMT, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

Art,

what exactly is the error message?

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 3/19/2020 4:16 AM, Keith Le Boutillier via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Art

Right click on the icon and select run as administrator if you have not already done so and see if it runs then.

73 Keith