locked Re: PTT issue

Bill Somerville

On 16/03/2020 13:33, OGANE YOSHIAKI wrote:
Hi all,

I am new to the group.

I have a PTT issue. When I click Tune button several times repeatedly, my K3 will be keyed to TX for the first two to three times of clicking Tune. However, it will not be keyed after that with the same setting. Restarting WSJTX program or even PC does not cure the problem. I also deleted and reinstalled WSJTX program without a joy.

I am running DXLab on the same PC(OS Windows 10 Pro) that runs WSJTX. A USB serial cable with FTDI chipset connects PC and K3 for PTT. For the precise timing of PTT, I prefer RTS to CAT as PTT method.

Does anyone have any clue?

JL1CNY/ND1Y Sam
Hi Sam,

this is a long standing known issue. We do not currently have a fix but avoiding repeated fast PTT assertions is advised.

Are you using commander for rig control?