locked Re: WSJTX NOT RECEIVEING

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Is you clock running exact?

On March 13, 2020 at 10:09 PM Richard White <rcwcourtney26@...> wrote:

I HAVE USED WSJTX SINCE 03/31/2019 WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS UNTIL MY RADIO HAD TO BE SENT TO YAESU FOR REPAIR. WHEN I GOT IT BACK ALL MODES WORKED (CW-SSB) OK EXCEPT WSJTX. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE WSJTX WORK FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOWTO GET IT WORKING WITHOUT SUCCESS. UNINSTALLED ONCE AND INSTALLED VER 2.1.2 AND  STILL NO HELP. HAVE  RESET THE SIGNALINK SETTINGS AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES. I HAVE BEEN OVER THE RADIO MENUE SETTINGS AND THEY SEEM TO BE OK, BUT ?

PROBLEM: NO RECEIVE IN WATERFALL OR THE TWO RECEIVE WINDOWS. I CAN KEY THE RADIO  AND POWER IS FULLPOWER OUT BY THE RADIO METER.

EQUIPMENT = YAESU FT-450D, SIGNALINK USB INTERFACE AND LAPTOP PCU ( LAP TOP USED BEFORE WITH WSJTX).

ANY HELP APPRECIATED.

DICK  KS0M