locked Re: Fw: Window resizing

Nc8q-mesh@gelm.net

On 3/11/20 12:01 PM, RC Ringers wrote:
I am just trying to reduce size of window to enable moving on with other selections and have a proper window.

Perhaps you can increase your monitor's resolution.

I have this issue when operating remotely.
My remote laptop is 1366x768 and my WSJT-X station's monitors are 1920x1080.
Before I leave home I set the host monitor to 1280x720 and single instead of dual monitors.

I unselect 'Menus' to gain more of the WSJT-X window.

From: Nc8q-mesh@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 11:13 AM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Fw: Window resizing

On 3/11/20 10:40 AM, RC Ringers wrote:
When I go to File-Settings the window is full screen and I can’t hit OK or Enter on bottom of window.

The window control on the upper right corner of the window shows an “X” or a “?” in the two options.

Nothing to change window size.

What Happened?

Roge  K2RRB

If you are seeking to exit with 'OK',
click inside the box for 'My Call', press shift-tab, the press enter as 'OK' will be selected.