locked Re: WSJT-X Team wins Technical Achievement Award

Bill Somerville

Thanks Lance!

On 06/03/2020 21:01, Lance Collister, W7GJ wrote:

I agree! We are deeply grateful to the team for their tireless work to bring new
capabilities to amateur radio. Personally, I know that my 16 6m EME DXpeditions to
rare DXCC would never have been possible without the advent of the amazingly
sensitive JT65A mode!

Thanks guys, for all you do!  GL and VY 73, Lance

On 3/6/2020 20:48:56, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:
Join me in congratulating WSJT-X Development Team members Joe Taylor, K1JT, Steve
Franke, K9AN, and Bill Somerville, G4WJS, for winning the 2020 Dayton Hamvention
Technical Achievement Award. It's well deserved.

Great job guys!

https://hamvention.org/event-details/awards/

73, Don AA5AU