From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Tressell
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2020 3:20 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] WSJTX.Log and WSJTX_Log.adi help

I have run WSJTX on different computers and have moved the contacts into WSJTX.log from secondary computers to the primary computer.   Since I can't read an .adi file i am uncertain if i upload theWSJTX_log.adi file to a LOTW that all of the information will be transmitted.

Thank you for your assistance!
--
Marty Tressell, K0BBK
mtressell@...