locked Re: WSJT-X is not decoding but shows signals on waterfall

Dave S <ionamerica@...>

I've had the same problem.
Seems like the last time it happened, I tried lowering the RF Gain and it started decoding every sequence.
I wasn't getting high readings on the level meter at the time

73 Dave W7OJT

On Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 06:33:27 PM UTC, n6rsh <stevenpanattoni@...> wrote:

Hi Buddy,

 I have a similar problem. When I start WSJT-X it will only decode half of the cycles. After about 20 minutes it settles down and decodes all. Then, when I try to answer a CQ, it will stop decoding AFTER the 1st reply message. Then it will decode only a few signals on the receive cycle. When I disable transmit, it will resume decoding all. Sometimes when I move the mouse it will start the 1/2 cycles decode routine again. AARRGGHH!

Steve - Rilly Silly Ham