locked Re: the freuqncies of the differents modes are never displayed

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Open the frequency window and right click where the freqs are missing.  A popup will appear.   Click Reset.  73, Herb WB8ASI

On March 3, 2020 at 1:24 PM Marque Alain <f1gxv@...> wrote:

Good evening, and delighted to join you on this group. of the differents modes
wsjt-x 2.1.2. with W7 pro 64bits,
the frequency window in the "sittings" remains desperately empty. no frequency and no modes are displayed.
I downloaded and installed the program xx times.
If, I choose a mode the frequency change does not work
if I manually display the frequency of FT8 or other it works perfectly tx / rx.
I changed the USB cable between the PC and the FTDX101D several times.
have you ever encountered this problem? ?
(tests with mshv this one works perfectly).
alan 73