note the T Color box?
robert
w6ino

On Feb 27, 2020, at 6:37 PM, Bob Lewis <aa4pb@...> wrote:

You can only change the foreground and background color for the WHOLE line. I don’t think there is any way to change only certain characters in the line.

From: WSJTX@groups.io [mailto:WSJTX@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gilbert Baron
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 7:45 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] UNREADABLE CQ

That is not what I ask. I tried that anyway to see what happens. It changes the ENTIRE line and I want to change only the CQ characters which are the ONLY ones in the line that are faint and hard to read. I also do not want to check that line because that would change the behavior that is desired when worki9ng with Spot Collector of DXLabs.

W6INO

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
 So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
 -Mark  Twain