locked Re: UNREADABLE CQ

Bill Somerville

On 28/02/2020 00:45, Gilbert Baron wrote:
Again. I want to change the CQ characters and OLY those to a darker font or a more readable color and nothing else. I may not be able to and just will have to live with it. Not a huge deal but still a bit of a pain.
Gil,

if WSJT-X is not printing CQ decodes with the highlighting options you have selected, either foreground or background, then another application is also colouring the decodes. Are you running either JTAlert or SpotCollector with their WSJT-X integration enabled? Or perhaps you are running one of the other aplications that take advantage of the WSJT-X UDP Message Protocol to highlight decoded messages?