From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> On Behalf Of robert kupps
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 18:02
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] UNREADABLE CQ

Look on General> Click on “Decode Text font" change to the size you Want

robert

W6INO

On Feb 27, 2020, at 3:52 PM, Gilbert Baron <w0mn00@...> wrote:

NO, you cannot or at least I have not find which line. In a line there is  X X X    CQ  XXXXXX etc. and the Characters CQ stay green no matter what I have tried. It is a VERY light VERY fine font thickness that for me is nearly impossible to read. I know what it is but I think it should be changeable. Still looking for how to do it. I certainly have hot found it in the domination.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb