locked Re: Station already worked, clarification

Jim Bacher - WB8VSU

Ryan, there are a number of ham radio apps, that my virus software complains about including jtalert.  As long as you are downloading the software from the softwares main site, there is not any embedded virus or other crap. They are just false positives.

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
wb8vsu@...
https://trc.guru

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 7:16 AM, Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)
<rt83021@...> wrote:
I do not use JTalert, there is a problem with their downloads according to my anti virus program. I looked and it would bridge between WSJT-X and my logger, but not worth the risk. This is when I looked last, anyway.
--
Ryan, KC0QNB, DN90WW. Gothenburg, NE