locked Re: WSJT-X stopped transmitting

Amir K9CHP

Check under SETUP-FILE-AUDIO for the input and output and make sure the CODEC ones are picked.

--

73 de Amir K9CHP

ARRL, Emergency Coordinator, Onondaga County, NY
Radio Amateurs of Greater Syracuse  www.ragsclub.org
Wilderness SAR www.wsar.org (ret.)
Eagle Valley Search Dogs www.evdogs.org (ret.)

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020, 18:05 <911eric@...> wrote:
Hi guys,

First of all, sorry for my English, as it is not my native language...

Have been an user of WSJT-X for more than 1 year now, like it, and everything's working fine....so far.

2 or 3 days ago, while QSO'ing, suddendly I noticed that the ALC was at 0 level. Tried to restart the software, the computer : same thing.
First thought it was a device failure (Signalink or TRX) so got in touch with my local repair guru and following his advice, tested another time with other programs (i.e. WinW and MSHV). Surprise: all is fine with them!
So definitely a software trouble...
Tried to uninstall/reinstall WSJT-X (with no luck as it seems I have not uninstalled everything cause when reinstalling noticed that my settings were still there) but nothing.

Any idea/solution ?
Thanks in advance.

73 de F4IEX Eric