From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> On Behalf Of neil_zampella
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 17:10
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Set up cq for specific area

I'm fairly sure that ASIA, DEL,  and so on will work with the most recent versions of WSJT-X.

Neil, KNEILZ

On 2/26/2020 5:21 PM, AG0N-3055 wrote:

On Feb 25, 2020, at 13:35, Martin G0HDB <marting0hdb@...> wrote:

For example, you could edit the Tx6 message so that it reads 'CQ ASIA KC0QNB <yourgrid>' or, to call North Dakota, 'CQ ND KC0QNB <yourgrid>’.

Too many characters.  That’s why CQ AS……  works better.  AS and others are “built-in” to the program and are recognized and dealt with.

Gary - AG0N

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente