locked Re: Installing WSJT on Windows 10 computer

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Dave,   I really like the sound of your suggestion to put all my ham programs into their own folder.   I found that some don't give you a choice.  So now I have some in my new HamPrograms folder, and some in Programs 86 folder.   Now can't seem to get things working again.  Rig goes to TX when I try to open WSJTX.  Rig goes into TX randomly.  Do my ham apps need to be all in the same folder?  Right now I've got a mess. Only just realized I don't have "restore point" turned on.  I'm still good on CW, but any advice how to recover would be much appreciated.  73, Herb WB8ASI