locked Re: Set up cq for specific area

neil_zampella

Ryan,

just edit the Tx message to add the area you want there, just click your mouse after the CQ in the message to add a space and the code.  You MUST be in Tab1 for this.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/25/2020 1:44 PM, Augustine Brace wrote:
CQ COUNTRY (CALLSIGN) GRID
AS = ASIA
SA= SOUTH AMERICA
NA = NORTH AMERICA
EU= EUROPE

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 10:35 AM Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) <rt83021@...> wrote:
I am new to FT8, like 24 hours new. In my sort time I have seen many things appear on the band activity window, one thing I want to is, send a CQ for a specific area, something like CW EU, CQ SA, or even a specific state. But I don't know how to make it happen.  I couldn't find enough info in the WSJT-X user guide. Any suggestions?
de KC0QNB.