locked Re: Set up cq for specific area

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

You can add desired text at File>Settings>Tx Macros.  Then you can pick what you want with the dropdown in Generate Std Msgs Tx5.  Or just edit the message in the window on the fly if you don't have a preset macro. 73, Herb WB8ASI

On February 25, 2020 at 1:26 PM "Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)" <rt83021@...> wrote:

I am new to FT8, like 24 hours new. In my sort time I have seen many things appear on the band activity window, one thing I want to is, send a CQ for a specific area, something like CW EU, CQ SA, or even a specific state. But I don't know how to make it happen.  I couldn't find enough info in the WSJT-X user guide. Any suggestions?
de KC0QNB.