locked Re: Problem with my station

Phil Davidson

I would look at your audio input levels ‘on the screen’.

Are you seeing distinct FT signals displayed with clear (no noise) areas between?

If yes then the audio input on RX is too high !

If not then look elsewhere.

Using another interface wont give ‘good’ audio.  Just have a listen using a headphone.

You might try another receivers output by using an ‘on-line’ receiver in a another location.

Regards – Phil (G0DOR)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10