locked Re: Problem with my station

Augustine Brace <aug1021hunt@...>

My rig is stable
I’m running 20watts
I’m getting 5qso in a hour on 20m and 10qso right before dark on 20m.
My antenna is working really well i see my self hitting Argentina and Japan on psk reporter
Look at my calling on past reporter KN6GVI
If your want make a QSOs i will be busy until 4pm I’m located on the west coast

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 9:27 AM George J Molnar <george@...> wrote:
If your time and audio quality are good, there are a couple of other things to check.

1) Is your rig stable? Drift will kill decodes.
2) How much power are you running? Extremely low power will not be as effective as moderate levels.
3) What are band conditions? If you’re running 10 meters at night, getting 1 QSO in an hour is great.
4) Look at your antenna efficiency. Effective RF grounding is essential for good performance with ANY antenna. Quality coax with the shortest possible runs does wonders.
5) What does PKReporter.info or Hamspots.com say about your coverage?
6) Sorry if I missed it, what is your call? Happy to test on the air if you like.

73,

George KF2T
Virginia, USA