locked Re: Problem with my station

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

Why do you think its a problem?    It happens all the time.   Getting a signalink won't help, in fact it may hurt as your computer soundcard (or USB external card) has better specs, and less noise

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/24/2020 10:34 AM, Augustine Brace wrote:

I only seem to get a qso average 15min on average. After a while on 20m I keep seeing the same stations on the band no new stations. It can't be the antenna or my noise floor( its a S3 to S1). What do you think is the problem? Is this normal. As well my signal reports or -10 to-20 on the east coat using a end fed antenna facing west to east. Is that good. I also plan to get a signalink to see if my audio is getting distorted from the computer.