locked Re: Installing WSJT on Windows 10 computer

David AD4TJ

AND remember to NOT install ham programs to the Programs folder; install directly to C:\ to avoid problems.

David AD4TJ

On Monday, February 24, 2020, 10:33:31 AM EST, chas cartmel <chas@...> wrote:

No issues here in moving to Windoze 10.
Only things to check are the ports used for CAT and audio connections.

Charlie

G4EST

www.g4est.me.uk