locked Re: Problem with my station

Augustine Brace <aug1021hunt@...>

Sorry should of said mostly ft8 and some ft4 but ft4 is worse

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:44 AM chas cartmel <chas@...> wrote:

Augustine

What mode are you using as this can have a big influence on the activity?
FT4 and FT8 have in my mind killed off the other data and WS modes so only the die-hard supporters of those modes are active.

I gave up data modes because of this.

Charlie

G4EST

www.g4est.me.uk