locked Re: Why NO RRR Option for TX4 for FT4 in WSJT-X v 2.1.2? A Little Nerve Racking

Martin G0HDB

Hi Thomas (and all), I've just switched to my FT4 config, toggled Tx4 to RRR instead of RR73 and then closed and restarted WSJT-X in the FT4 config.

I've found that Tx4 does indeed get reset to RR73 as you'd described, but as Frode LA6VQ has pointed out it's a trivial task to then toggle Tx4 back to RRR.  If this is an inconvenience for you then you might need to review why you need to restart WSJT-X after every QSO... :-)

--
Martin G0HDB