locked Re: Request for enhancement

Bob

Dave, why the request? Well, for me I don't particularly like sitting indoors in front of the radio all day. So, while languishing at the pool, I am occasionally alerted on my Android that (for example) there was a DX Spot for VE3IJ on 20M FT4. I would like to be able to acknowledge (by tapping the screen) that I want my robot to QSY WSJT-X to 20M FT4  (by sending the requested UDP messages) and call VE3IJ. Then, having satisfied the obligatory 'contemporaneous user input' (I tapped the screen) requirement, I can continue my siesta in good conscience. SeventyThree(s).