locked Re: Computer to radio connection

d_ziolkowski

Dick-

That's not correct. Cat is connected to port 2, Signalink is connected to port 3. see manual page 32

Dan KC2STA

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 3:24 PM Richard DeRose <dderose911@...> wrote:
The signial link is connected to the data on the radio No place left to connect the computer to.

Richard DeRose
561-441-6376
102 Blackjack Lane
Burleson, Texas 76028
KG5FNS

Life's journey is not
to arrive safely at the grave
in a well preserved body
but rather to skid in sideways
totally worn out, shouting
Holy Cow    What a ride.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020, 10:47 AM Bob Lewis <aa4pb@...> wrote:

You have to add a connection between your rig’s CAT control and the computer. The SignaLink  provides audio and PTT connections only. It does not include any interface for rig control (frequency, mode, etc).